Peninsula Valdés, also known as “The Galapagos of the Atlantic”, treasures (in its many gulfs, bays, inlets and peninsulas) a great variety of marine fauna that is worth appreciating. Staying in two key locations, such as Puerto Madryn and Puerto Pirámides, you will have to know the peninsula in its entirety. Enjoy unique sunsets while you travel the magnificent coastal paths or sail to watch the huge Southern Right Whale. This region and its many activities are waiting for you to explore it at your leisure!
HIGHLIGHTS -The opportunity to kayak through the Bay of Puerto Piramides. -Whale watching in the Yellow Submarine, which will give us the chance to establish closer contact with the whales.
- 5 days of car rental (category C) with CDW insurance and free mileage per day.
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast at Hotel Tolosa (Puerto Madryn).
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at Hosteria del Nomade (Puerto Pirámide).
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast at Posada Los Mimbres (Gaiman)
- Kayak trip through the Bay of Puerto Piramides or Snorkel with sea lions in Puerto Madryn.
- Whale watching in the Yellow Submarine (only trips from July to October) or toninas (November to June).
- Travel insurance.
- Extra and personal expenses.