Argentina to Antarctica cruise (Hurtigruten)
Exploration to Antarctica aboard modern avant-garde vessels. A combination of comfort, space, nature-oriented activities, safety on board the world’s first electric-powered hybrid boats.
Promotion: BOGOHO (Traveling two people the second pays 50% of the cost of the trip). Departures: 06 & 16 JAN 2021
PROMOTION VALID FOR BOOKINGS UNTIL OCTOBER 31, 2020
Details of the trip
The Hurtigruten company – with more than 100 years of experience sailing the seas and sailing near the poles – has become a leader in sustainability, green technology and environmental protection.
Along with this, its ships stand out for the comfort of their cabins – all external with sea view – wide public spaces to enjoy activities on board and the original Science Center, a space for experimentation and education on sustainable policies and practices and the poles.
The disembarkations guarantee maximum safety from the expert expedition team that leads each of the exits.
Without a doubt, everything is combined for an unforgettable and unique experience!
- 1 night accommodation in the city of Buenos Aires – Transfer from the hotel to the Airport in Buenos Aires and transfers to Ushuaia Airport / cruise / Airport.
- 10 nights aboard the Fridjoft Nansen cruise in double cabins in the selected category
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with drinks included
- Activities on board and disembarkation during the 5 days in Antarctica.
- English-speaking expedition team assistance.
- WIFI on board (with limitations due to browsing in remote areas).
- Use of the sauna and whirlpool, gym and running circuit on board.
- Assistance from a professional photographer on board – Loan of boots, poles for activities and delivery of a parka (windbreaker)
- Optional excursions
- Travel insurance.
- Extra and personal expenses.
- -Country Tax
Te contestaremos en menos de 24 horas